Mechquest is a RPG(role play game) and if you don't know how to start I will tell you. First get money then buy some wepons . what you do is go to the fight butten now what ever you don't hit the eject button.When you reach level 3 you can go to the right of the ship then you go to the the captain then you press land the ship.Now when you get there please for all sake get a job so then you can get more money.Don't forget the Gears University then you can join houses I recommend if you are a Boy go to Wolfblade if you are a Girl go to Mystraven but you go with what house you feel like.You need to get what your house needs I will give you a clue you need to get a treasure chest then you are in the house that is all the information I need to give you good luck battleing=)
braidensfolio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment